WELCOME TO THE LATE BLOG, where I post about things..late.
I mean, it's true.
e.g. I had fun on fri!! Went out with Jie and Gan jie. When school dismissed at 1.15, me and devin went to find our sci teacher because we missed quite a few lessons because of the competition. Since we knew quite a few of the lessons we missed alrd, so only ten mins teacher needed to teach us. At 1.35 went back to class. On the way met Gan Jie, so went to my class sort out my bag and went to 2e4 and wait for jie. When reached Jie's class, their lesson alrd finished. Then went out, with gabriel senior and another boy(what's his name?). So we walked to mrt station, jie and gan jie keep saying i very quiet. -.- Then crossed the road, said bye bye to two of them then crossed back. Took the train to causeway point. On the way played Jie's handphone games. ^^ Reached, went to kfc, we all ate the same thing-the ultimate value box. Hahas. Then I wanted to eat snackers, but no money. So Jie gave me money to buy. Thanks a lot Jie!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D Then went to popular, gan jie bought pen, then wanted to go KP but jie said cannot, so went to metro instead. After that we talked and walked to mrt station. Then we say bye bye. hahas. That was such a fun day.
-DK!!!D :P
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment