Argh!! Last week's wednesday the principal confiscated two of my cubes.. But lucky never take my stackmat.. yesterday school was like hell lor. Carry my bowling bag so heavy until my hand got a few blisters liao. Then at school I know she got keep looking at me(maybe she didn't) but/cuz I too shy to look back. Then whole day was like very boring without speaking/communicating with her. :'( I want to start afresh with her all over again. Then go bowling quite fun, first game got 95 points, second game got 97 points. Must improve. Anwz lets get back to topic. Btw did you all know that there was a WCA Rubik's competition at toa payoh safra?
Videos:
Day 1 http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=974DC6354CE50051
Day 2 http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=95C7B008CC7A3E0B
Photos
Day 1- http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/sumuuu/WCA%20Singapore%20open%202009%20-Feb%2028-Day%201/
Day 2- http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/sumuuu/WCA%20Singapore%20open%202009%20-Mar%201-Day%202/
Btw there will be a Comics Connection 3x3 Challenge held at Plaza Singapura end of March.
-DKIID
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment