Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today quite boring leh. In the afternoon at about 3.30pm my father bring me to cut my hair, which had gotten way too long until deep down there(don't take it the sexuality way if you are). After cutting my hair we then made our way to Pasir Ris park where Regan's dad organised a BBQ. So few people from 1e3 go. Only me and Derick went. Wa seh, there raining frogs and maggots lor!! Reached there got lightning somemore, very loud thunder also. It was like a blessing in disguise, lucky not so many people from 1e3 went, or else they all would have gotten drenched WET! And I would be at fault le. Lucky....
Then when I reached there I only stay there for like 1 hour(?) and eat hotdogs only. Waited for rain to stop, but still never stop, but became lesser to drizzling, so quickly went home. What a disappointment.
Then went back to the car, then my father drove me to OCC to play 3 games of bowling. First game got 107 points, second game got 70-plus points(totally forgot, never write down my score) and finally, third game was my best for the day, because for some reason I kept thinking that if I got a low score again I would disappoint her, so I ended up with a score of 114 points. Whew!Currently my best score is 120 points which was made in Feb/Mar(totally forgot again) '09 and that was when I played before my trainings in school CCA. Trying to do better. Then after that went home, and put this post lor.

To HuiYu: If you are reading this, exactly 2 months left to your birthday!! Wonder what I'll give you for your birthday present. :)

Got to go now. Remember to tag and ya, bye. Hope you all had a nice March Holiday!!

-DKIID

No comments:

Post a Comment