Monday, April 6, 2009

Napfa-the most dreaded thing

Today napfa run 2.4km, I tell you, damn tiring. Before we ran I wore my track shoe. Then after that gathered at the back gate there, was still talking then the teacher say go alrd. Then everybody started to ran. I was somewhere in the middle, so I cannot run faster, got people blocking. Then after a while all of the people scattered all around, so can start running fast le. Ran around the school. At the third round I was like so tired, wanted to stop, everywhere ache also, but never stop. I kept telling myself not to give up, must perservere for her. Btw I whole 2.4km run either ran fast or jog, never walked one. Cool. So continued to run, at the end, I got 4th place out of the three classes who also ran(including my class). Stop already, my head hurt and was like burning so much, felt dizzy. Whole shirt wet and tiring. Sigh. Tmw stiil got the other stations for napfa, hope can score for all.

Btw, if I this 2.4km so tired, this thurs cross country more than 4km won't I die? Somemore girls and guys run at different time one.(you know what I mean ;))

-DKIID

No comments:

Post a Comment