Thursday, 9 april
Went for cross country at the what Macrichie Reservoir. Wore my Track shoes. Father drived me there, and reached there at abt 7, saw a few of my classmates there. At abt 7 plus everybody come alrd, then assembled. My friends and I stood under a big tree near the finishing line, then got bee attack. I got two stings, on leg and shoulder. The leg sting wasn't that serious. The Devin got sting on forehead, plus somemore, got quite a few stings. XinLong got stung everywhere, face, hands, a lot a lot, but not on his legs cuz he was wearing long pants. Ma Yuping got stung on the lips. Got swollen. So we all went to the SJB tent and they treated us. Wa, got all lot of people there got stung by bees too. Then after a while they treated us, Jingyi got stung on the eyebrow. Could not opn his eyes. A while later ambulance came and brought Jinyi, XinLong, Yuping and a few more to hospital. Then when the c div boys turn to run, we wanted to run, but the teacher say cannot. So we just sat there, cheering for those who are reaching the finishing line. Then after that time to collect prizes, sat on the grass, so dirty. Then after that went home.
Friday, 10 april
Went to OCC again at abt 3 plus. Played two games first, First game 110-plus points, second game I saw Darren and his family. Second game got 160, new record. Then when my dad's friend came, we challenged and played 6 games each. Out of this 8 games I played there got an average of 140-plus points. Improved. Then one of the 6 games we challenged, got a new record again, 162 points!! Current best bowling score. 162 points.
Sat, 11 april
Went to my grandmother's house. Smsed HuiYu, the msg could not be delivered. Whole day I missed her. Then my grandmother brought me to safra yishun, play bowling again, 4 games, using house ball, avg 120-plus points. Then after that at evening went to hawker centre to eat, called HuiYu. Her voice and laughter so nice to hear. I was so happy and smiling after I called her.
Today, sun, 12 april.
Went no where today, keep revising history. Tmw Bowling comp le, have to be prepared. Looking forward to see HuiYu again after 90 hours (abt 4 days) since thurs at 12pm..
-DKIID
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment